Plan hiking tour
Ischgl is the ideal starting point
for fascinating hiking tours.
Summer activities in the Silvretta Arena · Ischgl
Varied leisure program for all ability levels
1,000 kilometers of hiking trails
Our bed and breakfast, Garni Dorfblick in Ischgl, is the ideal starting point for your fascinating hiking tours.
Either you go straight from the village to the Tyrolean hiking world or you can ride up the cable cars for free and start your hiking tour from there.
Or with the hiking bus to the neighboring villages, which also serve as a starting point for many hiking routes.
Silvretta Card all inclusive
One card - 1,000 options. All guests of the Garni Dorfblick in Ischgl receive on their arrival the Silvretta card all inclusive for free. With this card you can use countless services in the Paznaun Valley for free or reduced. Expensive tickets for cable cars and bus transfer are now history.
- Use of the rope and chair lifts in the towns of Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See and Samnaun (free)
- Buses from Landeck to Bierlerhöhe, Silvretta Reservoir (free
- Admission to the indoor and outdoor pools in Ischgl & Galtür (free)
- Admission to the play, fun & water park in See (free)
Cable Car Museum Ischgl (free)
- Alpinarium Galtür (free)
- Cable Car Museum Ischgl (free)
- FREE · Silvretta High Alpine Road (free)
- Latest motorcycle models in the High-Bike Testcenter Paznaun test (discounted)
- Arrival by public transport (free)
The Paznaun around Ischgl is known for its extensive mountain bike route network. There are almost 40 routes, from beginners to extremely exhausting. It is no coincidence that professionals love the conditions of the Silvretta Arena.
- Landeck - Ischgl
- Ischgl - St. Anton
- Schmuggler Freeride